SolFiT Top Loader is an innovative, ‘in-roof’ photovoltaic (PV) solar panel system designed and developed by a small and dedicated team of PV installation engineers and designers in the U.K. It’s a great option for commercial over-cladding as well as domestic and commercial new-builds and re-roofing.
The system has been designed with the installer and the end user all very much in mind; it’s an in-roof PV system that is incredibly fast and easy to fit, strong, durable and visually very aesthetic. A simple but genius interlocking framing system using EU manufactured 270Wp – 300Wp laminates housed within U.K. manufactured frames and flashings. The SolFiT Top Loader system can be installed from eaves to ridge and is available in portrait and landscape. SolFiT panels come with a 15 year weather tightness guarantee and a 20 year output guarantee.
• It’s fast, simple and safe
• A stylish, sleek, all-black design integrates beautifully with any building
• Works with all slate, tile and metal roofs
• Portrait and landscape options available
• No need for tiles or slates under the array
• No space under the array for nesting birds or rodents
• Solfit is incredible strong with a typical wind uplift pressure of 4500pa
• Minimum install angle of just 15 degrees or 10 degrees with bespoke flashings
For more detail on the SolFiT Top Loader roof system check out the SolFiT website.